Human life as it should be
We respect your personal commitments outside of work. Schedule your working hours in advance to suit your needs. Work from home as it fits. Bring your dog to the office. And always have enough time to spend with your child.
A job well done
Ease into your role during a dedicated onboarding phase. Advance your skills with the right training opportunities. We provide the right tools and equipment so you can be the master of your craft. And a permanent contract means we’re committed to your success.
On the move with a small footprint
Go green on your commute. We cover your public transport fare, costs for a company bicycle, or even a skateboard if that’s your style. This way, we can stay mobile while reducing our impact on the planet and environment.
Mind. Body. Soul food.
There is space to breathe and think. Join us munchies on regular team meals where we cook and dine together. Stay sharp all day with snacks, fresh fruit and drinks. Unwind at movie nights with a cold beer in hand. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas to the mix.
You’re capable of
- UX concepts
- UI design
- design of digital applications and creation of consistent design systems
- creation of wireframes, layouts and prototypes
- creation of digital guidelines
- analysis of digital products
- interface with the dev team and brand design team
- conducting workshops and presentations
- contacting our clients and advising them on functional design solutions
You bring along
- 1–3 years of experience in digital design incl. UI/UX
- studies/training in media design, information design, mobile media, interaction design, interface design or similar – however, your talent is more important than formal education
- understanding of coding (HTML, CSS, WordPress, Shopify, WIX, Squarespace)
- understanding of brand and corporate design
- confident working with industry standard apps such as Adobe CC etc. through to creating style guides and prototyping
- experience with Adobe After Effects to bring interfaces to life
- strong communication skills in German and English – good enough to convince customers of your design
- ability to work in a team and empathy
Ready to be a part of us?
Submit your cover letter and a portfolio of your past work to Katja. You will receive feedback on your application within 3 business days.