Hands-on experience: intern with us
With us, you are not just a small cog in a big machine. As reinforcement in our design team, you develop consistent visual solutions with creative freedom. Through flat hierarchies you receive direct feedback on your work. You will participate in workshops and meetings, and have direct contact to our customers. We offer you an interdisciplinary and independent internship experience at a fair salary of 600 EUR.
You’re capable of
- supporting the design team for current customer projects as well as internal ‘daily dos’
- working on brand design projects
- creating presentation decks
- supporting the development of creative concepts
- large and small layout work (online and offline)
You bring along
- motivation, punctuality, honesty
- high design affinity
- good knowledge of Adobe CC programmes and Figma
- strong communication skills in German and English
- openness and inventiveness
- a keen sense of brands and trends
Ready to be a part of us?
Submit your internship requirements (duration, compulsory or voluntary internship) and a portfolio of your past work to Katja. You will receive feedback on your application within 3 business days.